Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rock Your Camera 201- Week 4 Clicknmoms

Well this is the last week of my workshop and I am extremely sad to see it end. I love all the women that I have met and most importantly the skills and self confidence that I have gained through both of the classes that I have taken.

This week is all about candids, Lifestyle photography, and shooting in a high ISO and making it work. We also through this class have learned the entire Lr for editing, more than I ever knew! This week was making our own presets and converting our images to black and white.

Here is what I did:

My candid:


My Lifestyle shoot: I decided to use my whale watching photos. I forgot my long lens so there are no pics of whales. But boy oh boy did we ever see some! 89 to be correct! 














My thrilled little beast. 
Also my high ISO shot. 1600 the highest my little crop camera can do. 


Can you tell Gracie is excited about seeing so many whales?
Another high ISO shot. ISO 1600


Gosh, what a hard goodbye to such a great class and what a great thing I did for myself. I am proud of how far I have come and how much I have learned.  Looking forward to the next workshop, GET TO WORK LYNNE! :)

1 comments:

Brooke Moxley said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm starting RYC 201 this week and it was great to "see" some of the things I'll be learning!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones