Friday, June 4, 2010

Rock Your Camera 201- Week 3 Clicknmoms

This week was my absolute favorite week! We had the assignment to do a silhouette, reflection/shadow, and a night shot. With no sun lately here in the PNW the sunburst and shadows were completely out of the picture, no pun intended. But I was able to get these shots and really like them a lot.


Silhouette 



Reflection-
I snapped this one at the Vancouver Aquarium, in between the rain showers. 



Night Shot


Fun Night Shot- The neighbors must think we are super crazy waving the flashlight around at 11pm. 


I got very good CC, this week. I was surprised considering how boring a couple of my shots were, but I really did have a super great time this week! 
This week is our final week. We are suppose to get some pretty interesting shots. Can't wait to show you next week!

2 comments:

Jen H. said...

I love your shots this week! that photo of Travis and JuJu is breathtaking - something to cherish forever!

Michelle B. said...

Love, love the flashlight shot, the coolest ever! Great photos this week and every other week!
Michelle


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones