Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

I know, I know, it is past Easter but I had to post few pics of what we did that day!

The HOA in the the subdivision we live does an egg hunt every year. We decided to join in and meet the new neighbors. There are a ton of children here. I would compare it to military housing, very nice and a safe place for the kids to play every where. The girls had a great time hanging with their friends and of course getting eggs with CANDY in them!

In the morning,after the E Bunny had come, they woke up to baskets full of outdoor door toys for them. They had bubbles, chalk, puzzles, hula hoops, and playdoh, oh what fun! Baby JuJu got another baby, she loves them, goldfish, and a huge ba (that would be ball in JuJu language).

JuJu and her ba.


Molly Hula Hoopn'


Just JuJu


Look what I found Mom!


The race is on!


Waiting to release the hounds.



Later while making dinner with Hunter, I tried to explain to her the reason that we celebrate Easter. I told her that today is the day that Jesus rose and went to heaven to be with God. That he died for all of our sins, wasn't that great of him. She replies to me, "Yes, that was mommy! And he took a huge rocket ship up, up, up, up, up, up, up, way in the SKY to live with God in the heaven in outer space." So there you have it, out of the mouth of babes.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones