Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tip Toe Thru The Tulips Part One




Well, this has been quite the day! We did many, many things. So I will be splitting it into at least two parts.

We started the day off nice and early, so we could beat the crowds, and heading to Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. This area of Washington, near Mt. Vernon and Anacortes, North of Seattle is home to the largest crops of Tulips in the world, even out grow Norway.

I have to say it was very beautiful driving amongst all the daffodils and tulips. Made me want to just lay in the middle of the field and stare at the blue sky all day.

We found a field with just the perfect tulips and decided to stop.

JuJu was lucky number one to face the camera! Isn't she cute in her tutu.



Hunter was next to strike a pose.



Talk about tip toeing.



The beautiful Likes' girls.





Just me playing around with my camera.



JuJu, she was watching the girls and Evan play with a cat. She was so tired!



JuJu trying to make her way thru the fields. She really didn't like to get dirty at all.



Miss. Molly



Absolutely Beautiful!



What is in this thing?



Gracie loved the smell of the tulips.



JuJu



Our baby is turning 17 months tomorrow! Here are her 15 month pics. I know a little behind.









Okay Mom!! I am outta here!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones