Friday, August 28, 2009

August August August!

August brought another busy month. The girls have just returned from Florida. They had a great time with their Boompa and Abuela. Now it was time to start counting down the days for Great Wolf Lodge and our Aunt Mande to come and visit.

While at Great Wold Lodge the girls were able to join in their Jr. Life Guard Program. My friend Let was able come and help me out with the girls, since Travis is still deployed. I am grateful for her help. I would have never been able to keep up with them in that water park!! I know Molly loved going down the Twisted Tornado with Ms. Let!!

August also brought us some very sad news. Our bird Samantha past away. We had Sammie from the time she was two. She was 14 when she died last week. When we are ready I will have to post about her little life and her fiery attitude that she had about it! We will miss her more than words can express.

Let took these pictures of the girls doing the lifeguard program. I was busy filling out paperwork. Poor JuJu fell and sprained her foot and well you know they have to cover their butts!





0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones