Friday, August 28, 2009

Well it is about time...



Well I know it is about time, but here I am again and I think and hope that today is the day that I get caught up on my blogging. I last left off in May when my sister was still here and Travis was about to deploy.
Here is an interesting circle of events. I am now blogging again, my sister is visiting again and Travis is about to return from his deployment.
While my sister was here in May we did so many things. We were able to see the Space Needle, Pikes Place Market, The Pacific Science Museum, The Seattle Aquarium, take a cruise around the sound, and my sister and I went whale watching. What an amazing time we had. Of course this time around we are sick, thanks Mande!, so we are just chillin' at the house taking it easy.

First time up to the Space Needle. What a great place and the elevator isn't really all that bad!





The Freemont Bridge and Troll





The Pacific Science Center and Seattle Aquarium







The Zoo- Hunter was so freaked out by the birds, which is so funny considering we have birds here at the house!




Cruise of the Harbor




Our Whale Watching Trip was AMAZING. If you have never done it, I highly recommend it. The whale just swam right up to us. Matter of fact they were so close my lens was to long to take pics of them. I was also so excited, I don't think it would have mattered.








0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones