Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally Editing and just the beginning...

So now that I have finished my workshop and spring break is over. I am editing pictures like crazy. I am trying to learn my way around two different editing programs. It is hard, but I am finding that technology has its benefits. I have Clickinmom tutorials and so many website to read to help me find my way. Of course there are always all of my photog buddies too. I am pretty sure they are tired of all of my questions.

Okay so to get you guys all caught up I am going to have several post over the next few days. The newest and most exciting for me is my new logo and watermark. I will have to eventually get around to using all of them on my photo blog too. But for now I want to update the family blog, especially with Travis currently deployed. I know it lifts his spirits to see pics of the family, even if he was here when I took them!!

These pics I took while doing my workshop and while I didn't use the for my workshop, they were too cute to not include and show off!

Sweet Molls...



I just love that little smile!



My little runny.



Baby Grace



Possibly one of my most fav pics of JuJu



Look at those Baby BLUES!



Always something to say.



Another one of my favs of Molly.



Gracie is the only child left who will willingly smile for me.



Another blog or two tomorrow. My goal is to be completely caught up before this weekend. We are off to find vampires and werewolves in La Push and Forks!!!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones