Thursday, April 15, 2010

ClickinMoms Workshop Week 4

Well this is the final week of the workshop, well actually a week ago was, but we can all pretend right? This week is about composition, watching the crop, and chopping of body parts. So this week we had to put everything we learned into our pics and only submit ONE picture.

This week was also spring break, good, but the weather was bad all but one day. That day we decided to head to the tulip fields, great idea and I got some great shots. I think that next time we won't go at noon though, the light is just to bright at that time for pics and makes it hard to get the girls in good light too. It is possible, but just difficult.

So here is the pic that I selected for the final week. Remember these are jpegs and straight from the camera. This week we were aloud to crop and straighten for composition. I straightened the horizon on my pic.

My settings are ISO 200 ss 1/60 f/20



The top five pics from this week were to be posted on the CM Blog!

Well guess what? I was one of the top five!! Remember these are all SOOC and amazing work by some really great ladies!

Check out the blog:
http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/?p=199

I have learned so much from this workshop and I am so glad that at the very last moment I signed up to take it. If you remember in my first post, I was like oh yeah, I know this stuff, just a refresher. Whatever, I had no idea what I was doing! This class was the best thing that I have done for myself in a while. And I am already standing in line for the second one and can't wait!

1 comments:

Monique said...

I'm so glad you blogged about this class week by week - I enjoyed it! I've been thinking about taking this class myself but am always so slow to sign up. Great pics!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones