Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rock Your Camera 201- Week 2 Clicknmoms

Week two of my workshop really was a difficult one. I was dealing with no sun and three sicko kids at home. Strep and Hand, Foot, and Mouth are never a ton of fun!

This week we learn a little bit more about curves and how it is used in Lightroom. Our shots had to consist of two shots full sun, halo/haze, and a golden hour shot. All pretty hard to get when there is no sun! But the sun did eventually come out and this is what I got.

I did get some good CC and some okay CC mainly with some of my colors. I think that if I get my monitors calibrated I will be good to go. But overall I did very well.


Full Sun

Full Sun #2

Halo/Haze
I had a little difficulty with this one since it get dark here so late and the girls were too sick to take out. 

Golden Hour#1
Poor Hunter has strep and was running a temp of 103. 

Golden Hour #2

Golden Hour #3

Most everyone that has CC my pics so far really love the Golden light #2 and #3. I am really enjoying this workshop, it would be a lot more fun if the sun would come out more, but still I am learning just so much! It is really terrific. 

We are off to Canada this weekend. I can't wait to blog about our trip!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones