Friday, July 30, 2010

8 x 30 Project Day 15- Friday Friday

Well not to much on the list of things to do today, well not anything exciting anyways. But I did get to do a session with Hunter for her 7th birthday. Funny thing...the other girls were mad that I didn't invite them to have their pictures taken. Any other day it would have been a fight.

Here are a few of Molly and Gracie:


Hmm..these uploaded a little grey. You guys let me know what you see. :) 

Then it was Hunter's turn, these are my silly outtakes from her. Tomorrow for her birthday I will post her seven year pics. Might be hard for me to just pic one for print.


Tomorrow is Hunter's birthday. We have horse lessons in the morning and a small party in the evening planned for Hunter. Just a few friends for pizza and ice cream. Should be fun. 

2 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Looks great as always. I am amazed at your picture taking abilities. Wow! Those girls look great! Happy b-day Hunter in advance!

Monica said...

So...so...cute!! Happy Birthday Hunter!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones