Tuesday, July 20, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day Five- Apple Camp

Well today was the second day of Apple Camp. This is quite the camp and the girls are LOVING it. I honestly can't believe that it is free. The camp this year is for kids ages 8-12 and held at the Apple Store. The theme is Lights, Camera, Camp. The girls are learning how to shoot a movie starting with a story board, to editing it, and finally presenting it at the film festival on Saturday. The girls will receive a camp t-shirt, camp pins, a certificate, and a DVD of their final product. I am hoping to be able to put it up on here on Saturday. So if anyone has experience with video and blogger please email me. :)


Gracie was the director and camera person. Although I am pretty sure there were stronger personalities that intervened. Girls...what can I say.


The girls getting started on editing their movie in iMovie. 

JuJu the two year old that knows how to use the iPad better than me. 

She looks tired but happy to be in one of her favorite stores. Maybe someone should tell her that most kids her age like a playground. 

I am pretty sure that kid is checking Molly out. Funny I didn't notice till I was looking over my pics. 

Graice, Mia, and Molly acting silly. I had a nice shot of them together, but this one was funnier. They are a bunch of clowns. 

WE MISS YOU TRAVIS!!!!!

1 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Looks like fun. Wish I was there! I miss you too.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones