Saturday, July 24, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day Nine- Purple Haze Part 2

Well here it is, part two of our lavender field visit. Girls are still talking about it and I love my fresh cut lavender. Today I was even asked when we could go back!! There is one field here in Marysville, closer to me, so I might have to check it out for second round.

The girls and I were very very busy today. We had Apple Camp Film Festival, you can see their video on my Facebook. Then off to horse back riding lessons. Molly is taking them now too. I think this will be good for both of them, Gracie and Molly. Then home, to get showers and to sleepovers. It is just the three younger girls and me tonight, much quieter if you subtract one. Wonder why that is?

Tomorrow we are heading to a Mariners game. I bid on some tickets at Hunter's Gymnastics silent auction and won. Not really knowing what I was bidding on, but it turned out to be a DEAL. We are sitting on the third base line, ten rows up! Not to mention they are playing the Boston Red Socks and the kids get to run the bases afterward. Hopefully they last that long. Can't wait to share the pics from tomorrow.
Now on to the pics:


That would not be a happy scream. :)

JuJu was playing peak a boo with me.

Linda, JuJu and Gracie in the Lavendar. Still can't get over how tall it was.

Yummy Peppermint Lavender ice cream. 

Caught a bumble bee. They were everywhere. You could hear them in the bushes. 

JuJu picking some lavender.

The girls just loved this.

We got to get more. :)

They loved these chickens. Molly wanted to take home the zebra one.

I LOVE this picture of Molly.

Leticia and Gracie. Leticia is my longtime friend and Gracie's Godmother. 

Always silly.


On our way home, Mt. Rainier was in its full glory. I shot this from the ferry. 


Travis we hope you are safe. We miss you very much and hope you are enjoying our pictures. Love to you.

1 comments:

Travis Likes said...

I love the pictures. This is the thing I look forward to every day! Thank you so much. Tell those girls (and you) that I love them.
Love,
T


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones