Sunday, July 18, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day Three- Just Hanging Out

Well today the Likes girls just hung out at the house. Something we don't do to often, but nice when we finally get the chance to do it. My favorite days are the days that I can wear my pjs, take a shower, and get back into my pjs. Everyone knows I love my comfy pants and if it were possible I would wear them everywhere!

Got the girls just hanging out tonight after their baths. They like to hang out our my bed and watch TV like a slumber party.

Just a little bit of reality. This is not even half of my laundry that I have to fold.

JuJu doesn't have much of an attention span for the Disney shows, so Gracie took her into the other room to play with her.Yesterday at Rowdy Rascals we were able to pick up these cool little magnet blocks. I think they are called Magforms?


Do you think she is really reading this?

Everyone has to try to get into the shot!

JuJu isn't about to share that new ball. 

Hunter always the clown. There were fart noises and a diarrhea song that went along with this face.

Beleive it or not, she requested this pic. 

The girls and I are "getting along". I think today was the hardest so far, but I also think that is normal. The reality of Travis being gone is starting to sink in and the morning was a little depressing for us all.

We are missing you bunches Travis and love you much!! We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to that email. <3

2 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Again, I am amazed at your talent and ability to find the time to do this for me. Thank you so much. I love you all very much!

Amy Ames said...

Awesome post Jennifer. There is nothing better than a pajama day! Love your photos showing how nice the day was- they are all great!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones