Monday, July 26, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Purple


So this week at I heart faces the photo challenge is purple. I am always wanting to do these challenges but never feel like I have a worth while picture. But this week's the theme is purple and knowing that I just had one of the cutest little newborns ever to photograph, I just KNEW I needed to take a deep breath and enter this week. 
Yep, still working on updating the blog so you guys, and Travis can see bigger pics. So if you want please click on the pic to see it much better. :)




Please be sure to check out the other fab entries at I heart faces

13 comments:

alison said...

oh my goodness...this makes me want to convince the husband to let me have another baby. so precious....so beautiful. it goes without saying that i love this picture!

Autumn Branscome said...

Beautiful!

Keli said...

What a sweetie!

Nancy E said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love purple! THis is an amazing photo. Thanks for sharing.
nanskimtn.blogspot.com

N

Victoria Morris said...

So simple, yet so breathtakingly beautiful!

Heather said...

Wonderful :) What a sweetie :)

Carrie said...

This is such a beau-ti-ful picture! I love the crop and the big purple flower on her head. So stinkin' cute! Good luck this week!

Jennifer said...

Total sweetness. It's perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

This is the most precious little one! Love her eyelashes!!

Marvett Smith said...

How precious, and I love the purple!

meg said...

so sweet!

Megumi said...

so cute!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

So, so sweet!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones