Saturday, July 17, 2010

8 X 30 Project

Well I have come up with an idea to not only keep Travis in our loop here at home but to keep me busy too. I am going to "attempt" a picture, or maybe even a few, everyday while Travis is out to sea.

My first post is a few shots that I took tonight at the Fire in the Sky Friday in Snohomish. The girls and I had a blast!!! Tomorrow we are heading to the street fair of the Kla Ha Ya Days. Great small town fun!!

If you would like to see the pic bigger please just click on the pic. Bare with me I will be upgrading very soon to a newer blog where we can have much larger pics!! 



Hopefully tomorrow I will have some firework pics for you!!! Miss and Love you very much Travis!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Fun pics at the carnival and the hot air balloons. I knew that a few years ago Snohomish used to have a balloon festival but I didn't think that they were doing it anymore. Hopefully, they'll do it again next year and we'll be able to finally see it. Have fun with your website!

Travis Likes said...

I miss you guys too, babe! Thanks for doing this. I really wish I could have been there. It looks like good clean fun. You are an awesome and talented person and a great mom. I love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones