Saturday, July 17, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day Two- Gracie Rides

Today and most every Saturday Gracie has her riding lessons. Normally this is Travis and Gracie's little thing they do together. I am very very allergic to horses, like Gracie's clothes bother me or just riding in the same car with her after riding too. So I thought what a better thing to post then what Travis would have done today.

For those of you in riding, yes Gracie is not wearing riding boots. She has not been to riding in about a month and during that time she out grew her boots, of course we didn't find out till this morning. So to keep it safe she just did horse in hand work. She learned how the Spaniards teach their horse to "step small"  and how the first year students ride on a lunge line for up to two years! I think it was good for Gracie to learn something new, even though she was disappointed not to be riding Cabby!!


I just love the Gracie faces. :)





While this is not a great shot. I just love that Gracie and Cabby are making the same face. 




After riding we went downtown Snohomish for some festival activities. Unfortunately we were to late to sign up for the ice cream and watermelon eating contest that the girls wanted to do. But we were able to score some really cute bows!! And some super cool blocks from Rowdy Rascals, our favorite toy story. 

Yes, Travis I really did need this bow. I mean look how cute she is in it! 


1 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Too cute. I love the faces that Gracie is making. Leave it to her to wear Crocs to horse riding lessons. I have to agree that the bow is really cute. I know that Juliette must love it! Thanks so much for doing this, babe. It is nice to see my family.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones