Saturday, July 31, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 16- Happy 7th Birthday Hunter

Today is Hunter's birthday and I made sure to make it extra special for her. We had horse lessons, so instead of waiting for the girls we went shopping. Okay, okay, it was at Wal-Mart, but hey we never go there and I let her have two Zuu Zuu Pets. :) Side note: Ever notice how much junk food Wal-Mart has, there is a TON! But after the lessons I took her to the store to let her pick out her very special cake. I had planned on doing ice cream sundaes, but she made a special cake request. I have to say she did a great job too.


We had some of our Navy shooter family over tonight for her birthday. The kids just have a fab time and I am pretty sure the mommies do too. Hunter had a super time and even had a couple of cards and presents to open too!

 This is Hunter opening her card from us. It makes fart noises. Go figure. :)

I just loved this pic, how Bella is smiling at Hunter. 

Ever wonder what kids wish for?

I will apologize in advance. I would normally try to pick my favorite five of the pic session, but Travis isn't here and I want to show him the pics! Besides, I honestly couldn't narrow it down!!!! Enjoy, my sweet little angel is seven!

Travis we missed you today. I am glad you were able to give Hunter a call though. It made her day. We miss and love you much!

3 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Great photos, babe. I think we have a natural model on our hands. She looks really good. Things are going well here. I am sitting by the pool right now on the Lido deck with a drink in my hand while my cabana boy waves a fan on me. Ahhhh.
Love you,
T

Jennifer Likes said...

I could say so many things. :)

Amy Ames said...

Great pictures- I love them! Happy Birthday to Hunter.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones