Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 19- Girls Day Out

Today was quite the busy day for me. It started out great with hanging out with the Crows, but then we had to say goodbye. But that is okay, I know we will be seeing each other again in about 8 months. I can not wait!!!

Then more dental work for me. I am pretty sure by this point I have sent all three of his children to college and further. I saw he had a few new signs that light up at night too, wonder if I helped out with that too. :) No...my dentist is really great, I rather see him than my doc.

Of course the day that I have some extra time to myself, the girls were at The Nest, I couldn't EAT! So I called a friend and walked around the town center, ALL BY MYSELF! It was nice to have a phone conversation without having to stop and talk to someone else.

Then after I picked the girls up it was time for our girls day out. I met the Bishops and the Lemleys at a nail salon, so all the little girls could have a nail session. If you are local it is a super place and they ROCK with little girls. It will be the best $12 you have ever spent. While there I decided that it was time for me to be pampered too! My poor toes needed some help. :)

These ladies just loved JuJu. It was really funny. They did polka dots on her nails for her. 

After all of our nails were looking fab, we got some dinner and headed to the beach for a picnic. It is so nice to just relax with the ladies while the kids play. It is alway WAY easier with two than four. Not that I don't love having my four girls, but these two are very easy together. Makes for a happy mommy.
All of the girls picked two colors, one for their toes and one for their fingers, and they got four flower all different, of course. 
Thanks for the pictures Mary!!


Another busy day tomorrow. I wonder if Molly and Gracie are having a good time at camp. I hope they are eating good. I guess if they get hungry enough they will eat anything right?

Love and miss you Travis.

2 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Looks like a fun day! I am sure Juliette will be talking about it for weeks. Hope the girls are doing well at camp. Love you guys,
Travis

Karen Kwiatkowski said...

Such fun. Enjoy your alone time when you can grab it. Karen/Grandma/Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones