Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 34- Jelly Beans and New Glasses.

Today while trucking the girls back and forth to their appointments we noticed that the Jelly Belly RV was parked outside of Top Foods. Our curiosity got the best of us and we had to take a quick detour from our errands. Of course I didn't have my camera!(I used this opportunity to show Travis just how much I need a camera bag:))

The girls had a really great time. They had this wheel that you spin and it told you what flavor you got to try. Like diaper wipes and coconut were in the same container or licorice or skunk spray. LOL

Molly was the first to go and she landed on Buttered Popcorn OR Rotten Eggs. Well that poor thing ended up with rotten eggs and had to spit it our in the "I can't handle it bucket." Then it was Hunter's turn and she landed on Bubble Gum or Toothpaste. She got toothpaste. I imagine this was way better than Molly's who at this point was almost throwing up. :) Then Gracie got a spin and she landed on a Double Dare, where you get to pick between two flavors. Her choices were Black Licorice/Skunk Spray or Coconut/Diaper Wipes. She picked the diaper wipe one and lucked out with a coconut jelly bean.


We were also able to take pics with Mr. Biggie and the slug bug and play a game of guess how many Jelly Bellys were in the container. Lots of fun at our unexpected stop! Really neat too.


We also took Molly to get her new glasses today. She has worn the same frames for over two years now and boy oh boy was she every so excited to get new ones. She already knew what she had in mind. She wanted purple with a little bling. I have to say the ladies at Lenscrafters were so good with her. They took her to exactly what she wanted and we were in and out. I was really so surprised it was so easy! I think they look FAB! She is getting so big. I just can't believe it.


Not to much planned tomorrow, getting my haircut and meeting up with a super great lady and her girls from Clickinmoms. We are going to make Travis our Sherpa and have him carry all of our props around. :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones