Friday, August 20, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 36- Slippin and Slidin


Today we headed to Great Wolf Lodge. The girls just love this place and with such a super military deal it is hard to not want to go!

Once we got here, we decided to unpack and get settled in. Then it was time for Bingo. My girls just love the bingo here and they always seem to win at least two games each. Which is nice since they get little toys when they win.

Hunter Standing up and Howling a Bingo! 
Doesn't Molly look excited about Bingo. 

Then it was time to hit the slides. JuJu did this slide for over an hour. She did it over and over and over. 

Hunter joined in the action too. 


I wasn't able to get pics of the other girls. They were off on the big girls slides. I am sure they were having a super great time. 

Tomorrow, more sliding, video games, and bingo!

2 comments:

Jen said...

looks fun! I can't wait till next summer when we are back in WA to take the kiddos..Zayda will be 1.5 then so she can "get" it...isn't that crazy to think of!!!! I'm on round 2 of JuJu's hat, lol, she better <3 the hell out of it when I'm done...Will be continueing the hunt for some hogwarts yarn tomorrow - gold and bronze is hard to find!!!!! :) glad your having fun!

grandma said...

I want to do the slide too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones