Sunday, August 15, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 31- Cleaning and Hanging

So today was another cleaning day. I do this often, Travis calls it Jenny cleaning, but I organize and purge everything. With school starting soon and a move coming up as soon as in seven months, I like to be as organized as possible. Besides there is less chaos this way too. :)

So I clean up and decided to pay Mia and Molly to be mommy helpers with JuJu. I think that was the best idea that I had all WEEK! I had four hours all to myself, just to get things done. Oh and they not only had to watch JuJu, but there was other chores as well. I put them to work, but they were so happy to get money I don't think they cared.

I was able to get the camera out today real quick, though. Travis has been asking about JuJu and how much she has been growing so I thought that today I would try to get some pics of her. They are just snapshots, but she is just getting so big!

I took this one at the zoo on Friday.

I also worked on Gracie birthday party invites today. She is having a Harry Potter party. 

JuJu terrorizing Gracie's play date. They had just finished picking up all of these beads. :)

Travis I am getting excited to see you again. Only a short time now. Hugs. 

1 comments:

Travis Likes said...

Good to see JuJu still causing mayhem. Can't wait to see you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones