Thursday, August 19, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 35- Photos, Photos, Photos!

Today a pretty typical day in the Likes' household, errands to do, people to see. We met up with Monica, a friend I met through Clickinmoms, and her girls at Carkeek Park. What super park and it actually had sand!!! After playing for a while on the beach and play ground it was time to eat dinner and then we, Monica and I decided to torture all the girls with pics. They were not ready for us and patience were short today. :) I think they just wanted to play and why not! We were in such a great place.

Monica taking pics of Gracie

Monica taking pics of her daughter. 

Pics that I took of Gracie. 
This is her gangster pose. I think she looks like my sister. 

I just love this little cutie!

Look at these baby blues. 


I just love getting together with Monica and her girls. They are a hoot! We are getting together again on Monday. I need to take 9 year pics of Gracie. We are heading to the bubble gum wall at Pike Place Market. I am doing a little punk princess on Gracie, I think that is perfect for her. 

Tomorrow we are off to Great Wolf Lodge. A super surprise for the girls. I just love to surprise them, hopefully I won't scar them for life doing it all the time. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your pictures look great! It's so neat that you and Monica and friends. Enjoy the Great Wolf Lodge.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones