Saturday, August 14, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 30- Finaly Days of our Yellowstone Trip

Another busy day for the Likes' girls. Still doing operation clean up house and the girls are working on operation mess up house. It is a work in progress. Then I think I am some sort of bus driver now. Gracie spent the night with a friend, picked Hunter up from a friend's house, and then dropped Molly off at Mia's house for a sleepover. Luckily this was all in preparation for mommies night out. I actually got out of the house without kids for four hours! We saw Eat, Pray, Love and had dinner. I really enjoyed the movie and would recommend it to all. My favorite quote from the book is so far anyways:

Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face. You really need to be certain it's what you want before you commit."
— Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

My favorite quote from the movie, there was two this was my first favorite:
"ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation."

So today is my final day on the Yellowstone trip. We left Yellowstone on the forth of July and headed to Paradise, Mt. We met Travis' dad and step mom there at Quinn Hot Springs and planned on meeting his Aunt and Uncle for the first time. They had a super birthday dinner waiting for us, the fifth is Travis' birthday. With lots of ice cream and a super huge cake, too bad I really dislike cake. :)

Travis' Uncle Arnold with baby Kalei.

Time to sing Happy Birthday. 

The girls first sparklers.

JuJu and her hat that she just loves!

This river was behind our cabins. Armando and Gracie took a swim in it.

Abuelita with the grandbabies.

See the red building in the background. This is where Travis and the girls has to run to in the hailstorm! They had welts from the hail.

The girls on the porch swing at Travis Aunt and Uncles house.

Few little fun pics. :)

Travis, Girls, his Dad and Step Mom. 

Yellowstone was one of the best trips that we have ever taken. I have to say our ten day trip to Walt Disney World can only top this, but that was a trip planned for over a year and a dream trip too. This was so affordable and low key. I can' wait to go back and go camping with the girls. They just had such a great time. 

Tomorrow is more of fighting on operation clean up. Hopefully I will be able to finish up by tomorrow and put away my many many loads of laundry!!!!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Also glad you liked the movie. I loved it!

Travis Likes said...

Great photos. I need to send Arnold and Rella a thank you. Hope everyone is holding up there. Put those girls to work! I love you all.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones