Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Surprise!!!



Well this weeks theme at I Heart Faces is Surprise. I thought and thought about this and finally decided on this pic. This pic was taken when my husband had returned home from a thirty day deployment, he was doing work ups to his deployment he will take later this year. My little daughter was so surprised to see her daddy walking to her after being gone so long. She just jumped out of my arms and ran to him. She is daddy's little girl.



If you would like to check out other awesome entries at I Heart Faces be sure to click on the link!!!

7 comments:

Dayna said...

Oooh that is so cute!

Shannon said...

very sweet.
http://bellaazphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/iheart-faces-surprise.html

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is the best kind of surprise at all! I love it. And I LOVE her outfit. Wow. That is so cute : )

Rachel said...

What a sweet reunion!

Erika B said...

Ah, how cute! Beautiful capture of a sweet moment. Love the expression on daddy's face.

Erika B

Georgia said...

That is precious!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Beautiful moment. Priceless capture.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones