Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 40- Harry Potter Party Planning


Today was a pretty lazy day. Hunter didn't even make it to gymnastic camp, she was too tired. But after a lazy morning we decided to head out in hunt of some Harry Potter items for our party on Saturday.

I was able to find some pretty neat stuff. Lucky the shelves are already being stocked with some Halloween items too. Today we visited Micheal's and found some slithering snakes, a broom, some potion jars, and some other party favors. Oh and I found some owls too! Super Cute. Then we headed to the candy store where we found maroon and gold MnMs. I think that might be my favorite purchase of the day. I still have to some more goodies to get for the feast and to try to recreate the candy they ate on the train, but it is slowly but surely coming together. I think it will be fun too!Gracie is super excited and can't wait till Saturday.


Going through some of my pics today and found this one. I just thought it was sweet. 

So I am working on the new blog tonight and hoping to have it up by tomorrow night! I have been threatening to throw the computer into the wall all day today, so lets hope I catch on to this new blog soon!!!! If not up tomorrow, the for sure the next night!!! YAY!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones