Saturday, August 21, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 37- More Fun a Happen'

Wow this place is exhausting and the kids just keep going! We did the arcade, bingo, a movie, and the waterpark twice for a few hours each! We even shut the place down. :)

So the internet, although free, is slower than molasses, so I am going to upload only two pics tonight from my many. I think they describe the type of day we have had.

Gracie looks like she is in a hair commercial. Funny she didn't know I was going to take this picture.

Molly and Gracie going down the slide. You can see Molly's feet, but Gracie's face I just LOVE!

Tomorrow is our last day. We are thinking of heading to Mt. St. Helens while we are down in this area. Making another check mark on our must sees. Although the temptation of staying at the park will be a hard one to resist! More pics of our fun tomorrow, when I have faster internet. :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones