Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Got to wear shades.


I am really loving all of these photo challenges at I Heart Faces. This weeks challenge is "Got to Wear Shades". Which is something we wear often in WA, at least when the sun is out, you know that six weeks a year. We are so photo-phobic from lack of sun, when the sun comes out we all start to sparkle like vampires. :) Here is Gracie soon to be birthday girl, just being her usual silly self. I just love her.



Please be sure to check out other awesome entries at I Heart Faces

5 comments:

Brianne Hall said...

Great action shot!

PIXbyemily said...

this is F U N...all around. jumping off a wall! bright red shades. love it. and as a native NW'er i recall always having to buy new shades when the sun appeared. :o)

Susan said...

She's precious. What a fun picture♥

MarieElizabeth said...

So much fun!

Chrissy said...

So cute and fun! She makes me want to be a kid again!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones