Friday, August 13, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 29- Taking A Pass

Is a pass a loud on a project that you invented? I sure hope so. I am EXHAUSTED!!!

Today was super busy! Started off bright and early with Molly. Why is this child waking up at 6:30am? Doesn't she know it is summer and hasn't someone told her that tweens are suppose to sleep late?

We had Mia again today. Mia is Molly's friend from school and we just love her. So we left the house a 9 for a Drs appt and after our drs appointment we headed to lunch. Lunch is always yummy at Chipotle. I just love that place and all the girls do too.

Then it was on to the Zoo. At our last visit we bought a annual pass, so now I feel like I need to get my money's worth. :) We were there about three hours, had some dippin dots, saw a Pudu (which is a ton of fun to say), and then we were off again. Man oh Man was it ever hot today too.

On the way home we decided to stop at the Mall and do some school shopping. Lots of great deals out there for the girls. Molly is just loving her seat belt belt and wanted another one. But I mean how many belts do you really need? Maybe for her birthday.

After some heavy shopping we were all starving, so we decided to head to PF Changs for dinner. I have to say the girls were the best behaved group of five girls I have ever been with. They were so good and we were getting compliments on how good they were. I am such a proud and now stuffed mommy!

So as you can see today was so busy and now I am exhausted to the point that I can't see straight. Five kids is A LOT!! :) So I hope you all forgive me for taking a pass today on pics. I promise there were be more tomorrow. Sleep well, I know I will.

1 comments:

Travis Likes said...

If anyone deserves a pass, it is you. I love you, hopefully see you soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones