Thursday, August 5, 2010

8 X 30 Project Day 21- Retail Therapy

Still woke up pretty upset this morning, but I had promised Hunter that I would take her to the mall so she could spend some of her birthday money. It was burning a HUGE hole in her pocket. :) So this would be good to get out of the house and distract us for the day.

We first started with Build A Bear. This is one of my girls favorite spots. I am not sure why but they do really love this place.

Hunter picked out a peace bear and JuJu picked out a pinkish bear. Good think Build A Bear was having a special on their bears this week!

JuJu waits while the lady gets her bear ready to stuff.

Time to help stuff.

I just love this picture. They are wishing on the heart of the bear. 

Then it is time to brush and wash your bear. 

JuJu's Bear "Cinderella". 

This is what happens when I tell JuJu to look at the camera. 


Hunter is dressing her bear up in a peace outfit. 

Hunter is adopting her bear. She named her's Victoria. 

Hunter purchased her some silly bands. They are pretty cute. :)

Then off for more shopping for cool little things that girls like and then to the book store. Hunter picked out Piper Reed, Navy Brat and Gets a job. She also picked out Ramona and Beezes. I hope she likes them. 


Overall the day went pretty good. Seems that the girls knew something was up because they were pretty grumpy themselves too. 

Tomorrow morning we pick the other girls up. I am so excited to hear how camp went! I hope they had a terrific time. 

We are missing you here Travis. :)

2 comments:

Travis Likes said...

I miss you too! Those pictures at BAB are too cute. The girls obviously had a great time. The one of Juliette looking at the camera is priceless.
Love,
T

Unknown said...

The pictures of JuJu making a wish are awesome! She is getting so big and her hair is getting so long. I really think Hunter will like the Piper Reed books. The boys LOVE them! I can't wait to hear what she thinks of them. Looks like you had a good day of therapy! I had to do my retail therapy online. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones